Forms to complete:
Have you paid your US$250 refundable deposit yet? Without the deposit, we will not be able to consider you for a trip.
1) Within 5-7 days of registering, watch for an automated email titled Step 2.
This Step 2 email will prompt you to log-in to our “sister” website; www.cieregistration.com, where you will upload your valid passport, your picture, request to travel with a friend, and give us your medical information.
How do I know if my passport is valid? It expires a minimum of 6 months from when you return to Canada. (i.e. if you return to Canada on Jan. 3, 2018 your passport must be valid until at least July 3, 2018)
2) If applicable to you, submit the following documents:
a. Valid Israeli Passport
b. Army Exemption Papers
c. Proof of Residency (i.e. grade 8 report card in Canada). This only applies if you have ever lived in Israel.
Embassy of Israel Contact:
- Consulate of Israel – Ottawa: (613) 567-6450
- Consulate of Israel – Toronto: (416) 640-8500
- Consulate of Israel – Montreal: (514) 940-8500
3) If accepted to a trip, you must upload your Medical Form in step 2.
Forms must be signed by a physician or nurse practitioner. You will upload these forms in your online account.
- Doctor’s Medical Form
- Travel Reimbursement Form– This Form should only be completed if you’re accepted to a trip, and you arriving to Toronto from a Canadian city, via air, or train or bus.
4) If accepted to a trip, you must purchase overseas medical insurance
You will upload your insurance information to your online account.
5) Alcohol Policy
If you are assigned to a trip, you will be required to sign a copy of Birthright Israel alcohol policy form at the airport prior to your departure, indicating your agreement. Form can be found HERE